▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ '67' ░▒▓█▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ FINISHED ░▒▓█▄▀▄▀▄▀

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: '67'

Seat painted blue;
21062012151.jpg

The tank has followed;
21062012153.jpg

Taped up n ready to go;
21062012155.jpg

Now for a splash of orange;
21062012173.jpg

Matching set;
21062012180.jpg

Funkme said:
Man ! yr grady rocket is one of my fav bikes.Well done on that one...The color combo is so fab,that I decided to use it on 2 bikes...A 20's Automoto 27" and I have a 1939 girls hawthorne frame w/ truss forks,which will have a gender change then turned into a boardtracker w/ sidecar.(winter project)
180120121973.jpg

char said:
Cool start. I'll be watching this one. Have fun building! :)

Thanks very much! Fantastic, very cool. :)

I am not aware of any other ladies entered this year. I know we had one last year.
Don't let us scare you away though. Your buld is looking cool so far. Awesome paint scheme!!
Also I can see some wicked build ideas in your other comments. Looking forward to seeing the gender change sidecar winter project!
Welcome aboard!!

kingfish254 said:
I am not aware of any other ladies entered this year. I know we had one last year.
Don't let us scare you away though. Your buld is looking cool so far. Awesome paint scheme!!
Also I can see some wicked build ideas in your other comments. Looking forward to seeing the gender change sidecar winter project!
Welcome aboard!!

Thanx for the vote of confidence. I love the way you guys all come together. I send a lot of kids to the site,and they love it :D
Need to find a workshop again,come sept, I will be more free to do so. At the moment I just have shipping a container for storage with no electric...

Slow progress, decals arrived, but still waiting on more...
Also undecided on front suspension, waiting on some triple's to come from germany.Was wanting to build all from trash can parts,except tires,but I think the knew set of forks will look much better.
Grinded all the xtra bits off the frame,just have to widen the rear dropouts to fit the 3" on...

While we wait. Here is my first build. I call her "Endless Summer".
A schwinn woody very beach boys.Surfboard shaped rack n Dead Edna dashboard hula...

"Endless Summer".
021220111771.jpg

021220111777.jpg

021220111770.jpg

NICE WORK funky!
Very clean lines and smooth details. Love it!

kingfish254 said:
NICE WORK funky!
Very clean lines and smooth details. Love it!

Thanx cause it was my first,I wanted to spend money on it,so pimped it was...The frame + forks came from uk aswell as front wheel.The rest from USA...U have to love it when a idea comes together...

Slow progress,just waiting on some parts...

Some more parts:
27062012211.jpg

Light is from a old honda chappy/monkey bike:
27062012212.jpg

27062012213.jpg

Rear end with a slight bend,will try and iron that out in a few days.
28062012233.jpg

Managed to widened the rear end by 1cm...Wheel fits in fine...
28062012238.jpg

Sanding the frame back,a lot of rust under the original paint job.
28062012214.jpg

Frame sanded,smooth as a babies !!!!
28062012234.jpg

Undercoat on and drying:
28062012257.jpg

28062012265.jpg

And this is my workshop view... :mrgreen:
28062012260.jpg

tvc15 said:
And this is my workshop view... :mrgreen:
28062012260.jpg

Ummmmmm... and why do you need a workshop in paradise? 8)[/quote]

Build and tan at the same time....If you can do it why not... 8)

It takes 78 muscles to pedal a bike,98 if you are smiling while riding.
And 200 to stop yourself going over the handlebars,cause you were smiling like a sap...

I want to come to Mykonos and rent your shop!!!
Incredible!!!!!!!!

Peatbog said:
I wonder if the guy on the boat is looking back over the land and saying to his wife "Look over there. There's a guy with a bicycle frame hanging on a clothes line."

Man, you do have a great view though. Those little purplish-pink flowers on the bushes really set it off. Is that land far out in the distance under the clouds or just more of the cloud formation?

Or he might be saying "There's a girl with a bicycle frame hanging on a clothes line."

Awww chucks guys !!! It's not only my workshop,but balcony of where I live.. :wink: .The island across under those clouds is Naxos... 8)

Your build is fun to watch. I'm jealous of your paint booth. It's 55 degrees and raining in mine. Juneuary in Seattle and no paint.

Ape Stanger said:
Your build is fun to watch. I'm jealous of your paint booth. It's 55 degrees and raining in mine. Juneuary in Seattle and no paint.

Oh shut up!!! I would kill for 55 degrees right now!!!!
We had an 111 degree heat index yesterday!!!

i'll be watching this build. the whole story - build concept, setting, and your imagination and building skills are great! rock on :D

Latest posts

Back