▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘌𝘋𝘍𝘐𝘚𝘏 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓 ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ( or... How To Turn Your Cycle Truck Into A Supercharged Cycle Car Racer Using Two Kiddie Cars)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Dr. Tankenstein and I were riding that trail today and I barely missed that big pile. He thought I was crazy when I said "Hold on, I need to go back and take a doodoo pic with my bike." :D :D :D :D
Toy cars and dodoo this thread has it all

Now I know why my frame is rusty.

20230611_121905.jpg

Gee, what a let down. I was expecting Kingfish to do a Gene Kelly-esque rendition of "Singing in the Rain!"

Why would you expect something classy from a guy that takes doodoo pics with his bike? :D :D :D :D

I vote you go back and give us a little number in the rain!

Found some more inspiration. Who remembers Zingers?

1686676683361.png

Trying another look

20230613_154304.jpg

Looks like we have another 'official mock-up saddle' for BO18 😆

View attachment 236581View attachment 236582

This is actually the seat and WAY WAY WAY Laidback seatpost from my Western Sizzler BO14 bike. I think I am going to use the giant seatpost, but I won't be using this blue nanner, but I have a choice to make between two different nanners that I have.

1686712927391.png

1686712843705.png

This is actually the seat and WAY WAY WAY Laidback seatpost from my Western Sizzler BO14 bike. I think I am going to use the giant seatpost, but I won't be using this blue nanner, but I have a choice to make between two different nanners that I have.

View attachment 236600

View attachment 236599
One of my all-time favorite seats. Let me know if you ever want to send it to a new home 😉

Now you're just showing off 😆
That is a beautiful bike, wow! Gives me fuel to build more and write down ideas.

I was wondering, since you are utilizing the toy engine and a cycle truck, why not use a real engine? With open chambers so you could haul some fuel/liquor in there:

https://www.theskiff.nl/product/nozem-oil-mini-2cl/
1686729446098.png

A local liquor camoflaged into motoroil cans :thumbsup:
Its called "Nozem".

Anyway, love this base + seat combo and lookin' forward for more goodness!

@Dr. Tankenstein and I were riding that trail today and I barely missed that big pile. He thought I was crazy when I said "Hold on, I need to go back and take a doodoo pic with my bike." :D :D :D :D
I still think you’re crazy

Got a chance to ride this creation over last weekend.
I was hesitant with the steering wheel, but there was ZERO learning curve to it!
I don’t know if it’s due the geometry of the frame, the size of the steering wheel, the 20” front…..whatever that combination needs to be…. @kingfish254 nailed it!

Can’t wait to see what’s next for this one!

Back