★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I give ya the wrong set of cups I wonder? :?: :?: :?:

garagegoon said:
Did I give ya the wrong set of cups I wonder? :?: :?: :?:
That must be it! Dave's fault! :lol: Hope Lysol won't have a negative effect on the powder coat! :lol: On a serious note: Thanks Cameron & Dave for all your hard work on this project, it's been a pleasure working with you guys. Thanks also to all who contributed to this project! Someone is gonna end up with a really cool one of a kind bike.

Don't get yourself in trouble now! :lol: Make sure you get back in bed before she gets back. Hope you have some heat in the garage!

udallcustombikes said:
The wifey put me on bed rest today. Lucky for all of you she is taking all the kids for several hours of running around. Sick or not the bike is calling me!
Don't get any bearing grease on the bed sheets.. The wifey will know zachery what you were up to!! Cant wait to see more PICS! :mrgreen:

Awesome progress! Better get back in bed before Wifey gets home! Hope she don't look in the garage. :mrgreen:

Done! Almost. I need to come up with a pair of nuts for the New Departure Model W axle and a bolt for the brake arm. I would have spent more time rummaging through the parts bins but I began feeling sluggish so I decided to pack it in for now.

Build videos coming soon.

Back