★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peatbog said:
Hmmm, sorry I asked.

Hope we didn't offend.. It was a good question... guess we just had fun with the answer... did not intend to make it seem that we were putting you down in any manner for asking...

Besides, don't try to bend the spoon, that's impossible.
Instead, only try to realize the truth... THERE IS NO SPOON!!!.
Then you'll see that it's not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

udallcustombikes said:
Pedal blocks arrived today. Getting the spokes tomorrow. Come on, pick! I am itching to build and the angry guy in the pics is starting to scare me!

I-love-when-a-plan-comes-together.gif

Critter1 said:
Reference for "Peatbog". Here is a silver spoon coaster brake bracket I did for my last Savage build.

a6cd88ad-53c1-7053.jpg
thats it looks good i leave the back on sometimes and sometimes i hammer it flat and sometimes i cut the spoon part off

udallcustombikes said:
Two meetings scheduled to pick up the spokes and the last bit of powder coated parts.

Soon we build!

See ya tomorrow, "Goggle Guy" for the parts swap! :mrgreen: If you build it, they will bid! :mrgreen:

I am supprised herr_rudolf has not chimed in on this... or any other post for that matter... Last post from him was sept 1... Last time he visited the site was Nov 17... and nothing posted... kinda weird of him since he used to be so active in this stuff...

pick said:
udallcustombikes said:
Two meetings scheduled to pick up the spokes and the last bit of powder coated parts.

Soon we build!

See ya tomorrow, "Goggle Guy" for the parts swap! :mrgreen: If you build it, Garagegoon will win! :mrgreen:

:lol:

garagegoon said:
pick said:
udallcustombikes said:

Soon we build!

See ya tomorrow, "Goggle Guy" for the parts swap! :mrgreen: If you build it, Garagegoon will win! :mrgreen:

:lol:

NOT! :mrgreen:

Back