TRADITIONAL ⚡️⚡️⚡️THUNDERBOLT⚡️⚡️⚡️COLORS SELECTED⚡️⚡️⚡️SCRATCH BUILT TANK⚡️⚡️⚡️FRAME & PARTS STRIPPED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see you back SHP! Hope you are on the road to recovery.

And now...RaT oN~!
Thank you! @OddJob it’s rocky but feeling much bettter! And yes! Time to RaT on! 💪🏻
Stay well. Get to painting and just plug away a little bit each day.
Welcome back!
Thanks for the words of encouragement @kingfish254 i think I’ll make it! Paint paint paint! 💪🏻
Yeah. Same in this house too. Sounds like the Vid. Everyone had it... except me
and my daughter for some reason. The Vid might be afraid of us. Lasts a couple
weeks. Knocks the energy right out of you. Coughing. Headaches. It socks. Get
better man. We need you.
Bummer your Fam has been sick too! I did get Vid for the first time around a month ago. First time! But it caused me some blood sugar issues that got out of my control. The main reason I have been out. Thanks for the words of encouragement! Much appreciated 💪🏻
Glad you’re Well and back at it! I hate getting sick, especially in the summer. Looking forward to seeing your progress. :113:
Thank you! @Pondo I agree getting sick in the summer is the worst. Thanks for checking in! 💪🏻

Frame in the first priming stage. I will fill the head badge holes and a couple of dings I don’t like them give it a final coat. It is going in black but I just can’t leave some things alone. Here is my high tech paint system.
IMG_5709.jpeg

Latest posts

Back