⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ HEXtreme ⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ --- Sexy HEXy Is DONE! - Ride (PIC HEAVY) + Walkaround VIDEO!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't remember if I have tried this shot since I first discovered the spot with Flexy 9 years ago. The setting sun was super bright on HEXy, so this was the best I could do. This is one of those shots where I lay on the ground sideways and look like a fool.

20210809_182512 (2).jpg

Found another new photo spot on the steps of Bull Street Baptist Church. I've done similar pics on the steps of our Customs House on Bay Street, but this one was more managable.

20210809_183235.jpg
20210809_183315 (2).jpg

And finally, I really dug this painted traffic light switchgear box on the corner by the church.
It looks very much like something Keith Haring would do and it's titled "Dancing in the Moonlight"

20210809_183638.jpg
20210809_183748.jpg
20210809_183546.jpg

That's all for tonight's photo tour of Savannah. I'll leave y'all with a groovy hipster cover of Dancing in the Moonlight that popped up on YouTube. Never heard this cover before or the band, but I kinda like it.

Savannah looks like a rad place to roll

For sure! KF has me thinking I might have to venture across the river for my final shots. They have way more cool photo opportunities than I do over here

Last edited:
How cool would it be for the LoCoMoFos to all pose the bikes together?! Lotta talent in that neighborhood! And Cap!
That would be one LoCoMoFoPhoTo !

How cool would it be for the LoCoMoFos to all pose the bikes together?! Lotta talent in that neighborhood! And Cap!
I wasn't sure if I should read that as i'm outside the neighborhood or outside the talent pool :bigsmile:

Nice work on installing the chainguard. The red louvres are awesome.
For these crazy shapes and edges those plugs are a bit too normal perhaps.
I can highly recommend these:
View attachment 167597

Available at
https://classic-cycle.com/fork-and-handle/grips/2043/end-caps-aluminium-polished?c=359

Those are really cool bar end plugs! I'm not sure they would look as good with the cut drag bars I have as they do with your straight bars. For my build I don't want any protrusions sticking out because I think they would detract from the headbadge and the light that I still plan to have up front.

Latest posts

Back