⭐ ShowBoatin' ™ ⭐ FINISHING TOUCHES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well..........I'm probably going to have a day or two to finish this up or not at all. Looks like I'll be heading home to WI. My oldest brother (he's #1 and I am #10) passed yesterday and things are all up in the air as to how soon they need me back home. Time will tell. Family comes first

I don't think I can clear and assemble within a day but I'll give it a go. Might serve as a good distraction 🤷‍♂️

Well..........I'm probably going to have a day or two to finish this up or not at all. Looks like I'll be heading home to WI. My oldest brother (he's #1 and I am #10) passed yesterday and things are all up in the air as to how soon they need me back home. Time will tell. Family comes first

I don't think I can clear and assemble within a day but I'll give it a go. Might serve as a good distraction 🤷‍♂️

So sorry to hear about your brother. May God Bless you and your family.
The bike will still be here for you. Family comes first.
But like you say it could be a good kind of distraction beforehand.

So sorry to hear about your brother. May God Bless you and your family.
The bike will still be here for you. Family comes first.
But like you say it could be a good kind of distraction beforehand.
Thoughts & Prayers Brother.

Looking forward to
Seeing the Finishing of this bicycle ; whenever it may be.
Family is GOLDEN ..
Praying for safe traveling for you & family .
My condolences to you and your family buddy.
May you all find peace in his passing.
Thanks fellas, very much appreciated. I didn't want to put anything up but considering the timing I figured be proactive about it in case I can't finish. Don't have to field questions or comments as to why that way

Haven't slept very much since Saturday. I think I might be driving everyone else nuts. Let's get productive in the wee hours.......

Several dozen feet of cardboard, a ton of packing tape, 2 box fans, and a heat lamp had me a paint booth in the garage door opening last night. Final touch ups at 1am. Clear coat at 3am. Second coat of clear this morning

Current status........

IMG_20210830_151125780~2.jpg
IMG_20210830_151115698~2.jpg

Couldn't find the new chrome race for the fork. Wasted 2 hours looking for it. Had to reuse the old one. Chipped some paint installing it too

1630353146727.png

Keep rollin' Cap!!!! This thing is a beauty!!

Latest posts

Back