1916 Indian Model K two stroke!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking around at the Antique Motorcycle Club of America website and saw this beauty. I never knew it existed. It's a 1916 Indian model K, no pedals, single cylinder "TWO STROKE ENGINE". I was laughing at the tank, it's virtually the same shape as mine. I thought all Indian fuel tanks were round, but this proves otherwise. Now I can say "they made flat sided tanks too". It takes 26x2.25 tires.
http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/bboard ... 16-Model-K

Very cool, thanks for sharing, i never knew they made a 2 stroke. I have a 160cc 2 Stroke Victa that would be a good match.... mmmmmmmmm

P3130113.jpg

P3110063.jpg

Well now, I see a victa engine, a cut n' chopped roadbike frame, a sectioned up mailbox for a tank, and a set of cruiser bars. ....Why must I have too many projects right now?? :cry:

Man, if I didnt have like 3 builds and no money going on this thing would already on the road. I really wanna do it and its sad cause this is like the 'easiest' looking rep I've seen so far, and its neat and rare too. :|

Back