1968 Huffy Camaro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!
I am new to the forum and just starting to get into bikes. This is my second find which seems to be mostly complete. I would like to find an original saddle and a better head light Bezel for it; but its good enough for now. I have done some research on it and the serial# states its a 1968. On other forums they say nothing about boys bikes being available In purple this year, but mine is. That is sort of attracted me to it.
Fun and funky with a bit of rust.

Beautiful find! 8)

Probably the original tires.....cars in the late 60's had that type of whitewall pattern.

Great find!

I love all the odd colored bikes like this. Dare to be different !

:mrgreen:

Yes, as a matter of fact I did get it near Minneapolis; in Bloominton. Seems to be 98% original. The seat is not correct for sure. I am almost certain the tires are orig, I saw vintage ads with the bikes in these type of tires. I may have found a way to replicate the headlight bezel. I discovered that with CAD geometry one can print a part out with a 3D printer in metals or plastic. I am hiring a guy I work with to model a new bezel for me to see if it works. :)

RetroMan said:
By the way thanks all for the nice compliments.:)

Is your bezel cracked or something? Other than fading, it looks fine to me. If you are succesful in reproducing these, I would be interested in buying two of them.

Back