1st Rat build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys ive been building lowrider bikes since i was a kid now im building show bikes for my kids. but ive been on this site a little while and have been itching to build a ratrod. its going to be a stingray ratrod. ill have picks up this week of frame and parts ill be using. thanks for viewing :D

ok guys here goes the frame ill be using for this schwinn rat build :D 1964 stingray

IMG00513.jpg

had a lil time after work and got it ready for paint, will be shotting some flat black this week :D

IMG00519.jpg

few schwinn parts ill be using, not sure if i wanna use the cruiser bars or the ram horns, also debating on painting the fenders :?:

IMG00520.jpg

IMG00521.jpg

Hey,

Good to see that the sprinegr forks will be put to use... they will look great!

Unchained said:
Hey,

Good to see that the sprinegr forks will be put to use... they will look great!

just received them today and they look great!!! thanks :D

got the fenders prep for paint and my buddy Dave from dave st custom laying some tape for me 8)

IMG00522.jpg

IMG00523.jpg

got it all painted up, should have it pin stripped this weekend :D some nice scalups

IMG00527.jpg

IMG00525.jpg

IMG00524.jpg

well gotta give alot of props to JAKES pin stripping out of Fresno Ca. for laying some lines on my buid! kid is only 15 years old

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01911.jpg

DSC01910.jpg

DSC01912.jpg

if anyone around the Fresno area looking for some pin stripping call this kid up! he is very resounable on pricing!!! :D (559) 455-7805 ask for jake

DSC01915.jpg

DSC01916.jpg

thanks for the comments guys! finished it up this weekend ill post pics in a minute

Back