2010 FELT CRUISER LINEUP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I don't know about yall, but I have to believe these guys our trolling our forum for ideas. :wink:

feltrevolver.jpg

The REVOLVER features:
* Steel Tank Frame
* Unicrown Tapered Fork
* Felt Drop-Zero Threadless Aluminum Stem
* Super-Wide Felt 50mm Alumninum Rims
* Heavy Duty 12g Stainless Spokes
* Shimano Coaster Brake Hub
* Felt Oversized Aluminum Double 5-Star Design Front Hub
* Felt Quick Brick 26 x 2.125 Rear / Felt Circuit 26 x 2.125
* Felt Custom Canvas Cruiser Grips
* Custom Canvas Saddle w/Piping
MSRP: $499

http://www.feltbicycles.com/USA/2010-Pr ... OLVER.aspx

Re: 2010 FELT REVOLVER

i ain't gonna say much on this matter other than i hear things and steve your not far off at all.

well if theyre listening THE NEW WHITEWALL LETTERING IS CRAP, i dont mind a name or logo, but its like they strapped a billboard to the rear wheel. other than that its purdy :)

At least Huffy Designer is honest who he works for.

I want the job surfing the internet for cool bikes for design inspiration(-officially since I do it unofficially everyday. :wink: )

CCR said:
well if theyre listening THE NEW WHITEWALL LETTERING IS CRAP, i dont mind a name or logo, but its like they strapped a billboard to the rear wheel. other than that its purdy :)

That is the cross-over from their Tri Bikes.
10_FELT_DA(4).jpg

Here ya go.....better already. :wink:

rrbfelt.jpg

Just need to throw on a black Brooks and your rollin'.

Rat Rod said:
I don't know about yall, but I have to believe these guys our trolling our forum for ideas. :wink:
me thinks you nailed it with that.....
and ccr youre 100% about the lettering....i understand that its their product and needs branded but thats just gaudy :roll:
btw...that last photoshopped one you did will be the next production ratrod!

Glad somebody else noticed that bike! (good catch, Steve)

I don't mind the whitewall, actually. When you go to Felt's "parts" section there's a huge picture of the front tire, it's called the Circuit, but it's nowhere to be found in their store... and I don't know if that's their new standard whitewall lettering, or just one they used for this bike, kinda like the Troy Lee tires.

Still, I'd ride it. It needs drum brakes.

FunkyStickman said:
That's some seriously cool looking bikes, compared to the department-store garbage.

But we know even these would get chopped on in our hands... 8)

I agree...although the added monark springer improved it a bit, I would cut some fins in the tank ( or dare I say...some holes for carburator pipes? :shock: :mrgreen: , or suicide shifter )...definitely change the seat...and maybe drumbrakes in the front.

I'm surprised they can sell it with the bars like that, some kid is gonna get a mouthful of stem, and a large court settlement. :| I agree with StephenH, time to retool the frames.

And now she's complete...uh em...Felt, if your watching...we like this version better. :wink:

rrbbrooks.jpg

In factory trim...
feltrevolver.jpg

Great job. Those should be emailed to them. You could be a part time designer in trade for bikes. :wink:

Yeah, that's looking better! While they're at it, they should clone the old Colson 3 teardrop sprocket, that'd look sweet on there! :mrgreen: -Adam

I am no good at photoshop, but if someone could try there hand at adding the monark style springer to this version that would be cool. Also, I was thinking that whitewalls front and back might look cool. Anyone up for giving those two ideas a try?

Thanks, Joe

Rat Rod said:
And now she's complete...uh em...Felt, if your watching...we like this version better. :wink:

rrbbrooks.jpg

In factory trim...
feltrevolver.jpg

Back