2010 FELT CRUISER LINEUP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2010 FELT REVOLVER

feltspringer.jpg

Re: 2010 FELT REVOLVER --- (RATIFIED)

rrbfelt2-1copy.jpg

Personally...I think Felt should come up with a more aggressive cruiser frame, and if I had the time and a decent tube bender I would alter the frame like this. Now thats a bike I would save my pennies for. :shock: :D Thanks Rod for the inspirational thread. :D

Re: 2010 FELT REVOLVER

karfer67 said:
i ain't gonna say much on this matter other than i hear things and steve your not far off at all.
Hey Karfer67 you better watch out they may take some of your ideas and builds to the mainstream :) :)

All I have to say is 'bleghhhhh...' ALL gross. That frame design and all of the other "modern" cruiser frames are awkward looking. They can keep 'em. I'll keep my money for vintage parts and new tools. In ten years, I'll buy 'em at garage sales and steal their wheelsets! :mrgreen:

skoda said:
All I have to say is 'bleghhhhh...' ALL gross. That frame design and all of the other "modern" cruiser frames are awkward looking. They can keep 'em. I'll keep my money for vintage parts and new tools. In ten years, I'll buy 'em at garage sales and steal their wheelsets! :mrgreen:

I guess that's why they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I like the vintage bikes as much as anyone else, but really like the design of the Electra and Felt frames, too. What I like even better is how the newer frames fit. I feel like a giant on my older bikes and I'm not even that tall. I seem to ride my '06 Electra more than any of my other bikes. It's comfy. 8)

That is the nice thing about the newer bikes like the Electras and the Felts...they are quite a bit larger than the vintage frames.

I love the fact that there are companies out there producing high quality cruisers. Would be sad if all that was available were road and mountain bikes.

I love the fact that there are companies out there producing high quality cruisers. Would be sad if all that was available were road and mountain bikes.
...And Wally Mart Schwinn and Next cruisers.... :roll: -Adam

Back