2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO WEST COAST MEMBER GATHERING

deffently a swapmeet !!!!!!

Good news, I showed my Sarina (my wife) a printout of this page and looks like we are a go, She would also like to be involved with the games for the kids....as she put it " I may not know bikes but I know kids" and I told my daughter she gets two birthdays this year...she is down for it......and the icing on the cake will be my wife, son and daughter should all have custom bikes of their own built by then, my wife is thinking I Love Lucy themed......can't wait :wink:

GOOD TO HEAR YOU WILL BE THERE JIM.WE LEARNED FROM LAST YEAR AND NOW KNOW WE NEED MORE EVENTS FOR THE KIDS.I WISH RAT BIKE RODEO WAS ON MY BIRTHDAY. :mrgreen:

here is the list of trophies so far. those wanting to make one for a class let me know and i will mark you down for it

BEST SKID MARK: the VULTURE

BARREL DRAGS ADULT CLASS: karfer67

BARREL DRAGS KIDS CLASS:

SLOW DRAGS: jaydawg

WORST PAINT: the VULTURE (rusty bike sorta deal)

this section is for club and individual fav awards

CHOPADEROS PICK: NHFF (TED)

PEDAL GRINDERS PICK:

SMOKES & SPOKES:

VINTAGE BIKE SUPPLY PICK: MIKE S

hey dont forget about some prizes or trophys for the kids :x maybe some, as greg and i call them, fat kid candy bars, the really big ones or for a bigger win a toys r us gift card with maybe 10 or 15 bucks on it those are things that are easily affordable cuz i know i dont have any money.and of course someone could make a trophy if they wanted to

mike is in with a trophy as posted who else? the different comp trophies i would like to see filled first then personal picks. i want to do a different trophy than last year so i will do the adult class barrel drags.

okay..... I'll do the skid mark trophy for sure (if it hasn't been picked)
and, if anyone thinks a " paint " trophy would be cool, I have a cool idea for that too 8)

I'll make a trophy for the slow drags award i guess.Not sure what the competition is so if you give me an idea of what it is all about i can make the trophy accordinly

Jay Dawg said:
I'll make a trophy for the slow drags award i guess.Not sure what the competition is so if you give me an idea of what it is all about i can make the trophy accordinly
YOU HAVE TO GO AS SLOW AS YOU CAN WITH OUT TOUCHING THE GROUND AND YOU CANT SIGSAG TO MUCH AND BE THE LAST ONE TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE.FIREPROOF WON LAST YEAR ON A CHOPPER. :shock:

Is this event open to all clubs? When is the events?

yes this show is open to anyone to attend and i would love to get other clubs involved as well. if you are interested let me know thanks!!

yeah, we would like to be part of it. let us know what we need to do? maybe we could come up with a trophy for our club pick?

alb i sent you a pm about the trophies

as of now we have 9 trophies some for the comp classes, and some club picks. thanks to the clubs for steping up and doing their fav picks. so as an update the rodeo will be saturday aug 28th. gate opens at 8 am comps start at 10 sharp. we started the comps too late last year and it took too long lol. as i offered last year those wanting to camp fri night are more than welcome i have the room. that way you wake up and go for it. those interested in a small swap meet go ahead and bring your stuff and we can figure out where to set stuff up. since no one really brought an old car last year maybe this year we can do the swap area in that square by the gate. the show is coming along very well thanks to all who have helped me out with it.

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO small update

Adam, let me know if you need a trophy or two fabbed or something else? I'm glad to help. Just let me know what you need so I can get it to you in time.

Back