2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO small update

ray i think u need to do the best oops award given to the best crash or mechanical failure and no you cant give it to yourself :lol: just kidding buddy if you want to do one go for it just let me know what u want to do it for so i can post it. what do we want to do for food this year was everyone ok with last year? it is too early in my opinion to split that up but if anyone wants to bring stuff let me know so i can mark you down. i am doing flyers this year for the event so we are going a bit more public than last year.

Cool, One Best Oops award and One Best Dysfunctional Malfunction award!

i think the lunch went alright last year. i like the potluck thing .fire proof you dont have to bring 50 hot dog buns :lol:

a good friend of mine caters he did a car show for us a few years ago. tri tip sandwiches and such. he said he can do shaved ice too which might be nice in the summer. but we would need to pay, by that i mean not as a group but if you want something u would have to pay him for it. just tossing it out there that way we would not have to worry about coordinating who is bringing what.

byron maybe given time we are still trying to get this show established on the west coast . but if you want to do something yourself on the east have at it. now to get to bizz i did not get much reaciton to the food deal. if you guys are willing to shell out a few bucks no one will have to pay for any extra food. just a thought i sill have to get ahold of the dude.

i think the catering guy sounds like a great idea
your wife worked WAY too hard to cook for all of us last year (and this year we want to go bigger)
i think all we have to do is figure out a ball-park head count and give him fair warning
then when we pull into the ranch it's bikes, and beer!

but...... i am only one man..... with an opinion :mrgreen:

theVULTURE said:
i think the catering guy sounds like a great idea
your wife worked WAY too hard to cook for all of us last year (and this year we want to go bigger)
i think all we have to do is figure out a ball-park head count and give him fair warning
then when we pull into the ranch it's bikes, and beer!

but...... i am only one man..... with an opinion :mrgreen:

ditto

ok so it is set i will let him know. last year there were about 60 bikes and i am going public with the show this year making flyers which should be done in a few days or so. thanks guys for your input i dont think he deals with drinks so that will be on us

DATE CHANGE!!!! we need to pick a different day because aug 28th is the day that the poor boys chose for midnight mass. sucks but i dont want to do it the same day as that show as we plan on going to that show as well. for those that have not been you gotta go. anyways do we want to move it to the end of july? please speak your mind. i also found a DJ to do the show.

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO NOR CAL DATE CHANGE PLEASE READ!!!

Adam, I know where you are right now and what you are doing.... No just kidding is there a web site about the midnight mass thing ?

You make the call, and we'll be there! 8)
you could push it back to the weekend after (I'm easy)

AND..... are you helping organize the bike side of Mass? will they do bikes again? if that's all on your shoulders WITH the rodeo close by, let us know if you need any help.

ok i will take a look and see what is going on the sat in aug before that then. i think they are doing the bike class again this year and there was talk of the local sacto clubs all getting in on the trophy but i think the scutlers are out since they found out about it being moved to auburn.

how about july 31

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO galt california july 31st

so we are locked july 31st. come one come all i would like to see more outer area members come as well. trust me you have not been to a show like this one. tons of competitions, and classes. i have secured a DJ for the event as well. this is still a free event to enter and attend lets do diss

Back