2010 Sacramento Turkey Day Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only took a couple pictures because I had my hands on beer all day trying to stay (internally)warm!! Unfortunately I had to leave right when the ride started. It would be better if we could meet up promptly at 8am, get our drink on, take the ride at 10am, then party more after. that way those of us that have to travel out of town can still do both. Kind of hard to travel 180 miles round trip for an event, go back home, pickup the family, then go another 160 miles into the eastbay for turkey. Don't get me wrong, the show was ....... I'm just bummed I had to leave early. I'll post my few hopefully tonight.

Re: 2010 Sacramento Turkey Day Ride - pics!!!

Here are the pics that I got. Not a whole lot of pics, but I did get some from before hand and some on the ride. I didn't get any pics after the ride when there was a ton of people there.

http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez#100 ... &view=grid

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

forgot to mention. I have full sized pics available. Each one is around 5MB and 3888 x 2592. Let me know the filename and I can email specific ones.

Back