2024 MBBO & STBO - Are you in?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you participating with shenanigans

• STBO

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • MBBO

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All good brothers, just an observation. It usually makes no difference how long a build off is I'm tweaking things till the last minute anyway. As of right now, I don't even know what I want to build...

Only 5 for the MB? Are we losing some luster?
Normally I'd enter the MBBO, but most of my muscle bikes need parts, a plan, or both. On top of that, I already have a substantial backlog of projects I've started but haven't finished, and I need to try and knock out as many as I can now that the weather has finally started cooling down in Tulsa. I still plan to enter the next MBBO, though!

I'm entering the STBO with my Aunt Suzanne's Western Flyer, as it's been disassembled for over 4 years waiting to be rebuilt, so I can use the Build Off as a good motivator to get it done.
BftD_Stirrup_the_Hornets_Nest1.jpg

I also plan to enter my prewar step-thru Monark, but it's not my primary project. I'll work on it in-between my main STBO entry and all my other bike projects I've got going on.
BftD_prewar_monark_board_track_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back