3rd Annual Sacramento CycleFest Bicycle Show June 10th 2012

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not riding but i'll be at the show in the Rolling Relics booth with my girlfriend.

RonK said:
Who all is riding Saturday evening? I'm thinking about taking off a little early from the dealership and coming up from Elk Grove (meeting up with a couple buddies that live in downtown). I've got to prove #22' s road worthiness... ;) , plus I would like to put some names to faces!
I'll have Lackluster there for a shakedown ride.. Hopefully with no issues!

Critter1 said:
RonK said:
Who all is riding Saturday evening? I'm thinking about taking off a little early from the dealership and coming up from Elk Grove (meeting up with a couple buddies that live in downtown). I've got to prove #22' s road worthiness... ;) , plus I would like to put some names to faces!
I'll have Lackluster there for a shakedown ride.. Hopefully with no issues!
cool Crit, I'll have #22 there as well...I've bombed her up and down the street with no surprises, so I'm confident she will do fine.

Awesome pic Krate. Great turnout today...I pretty much hung out in the shade with the wife a roni, daughters, and my friends that came out to see the show...great vibe for the day!

The ride last night was GREAT. Wife and I had a great time, got pulled over more than a few times so that peeps could pet her fenders, LOL.

Just want to say thanks to everyone that came out for the show and the cruise. Wish I could have gotten more pics but here are a couple I managed to get in...

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

native_wolf said:
krate-mayhem said:
sure use any pictures you want.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/krate-mayh ... 100382308/
Mike,Ted and the crew put together just an awesome show thanks again for all your hard work it was so much fun to see everybody.
peace,
justdave :D

IMG_6086 (Medium) by krate-mayhem, on Flickr

Can someone give me some info on this green bike? I'm looking for the same wheels and tires....does anyone know what sizes and where to buy these wheels?
You need to get ahold of Mike S , he's the guy in the pic ,and a member here and the owner of Vintage Bicycle Supply (916) 736-3034

Back