40 years of gunk!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did i just made a mistake?? did i just took some of the ratrod bike character out of my bike?? :lol:
well, i just took off some of the crud on this chain and mann!! its soo thick its like dried mud in there!! :lol: i still left some, i need to soak this chainin some degreaser.
DSCF1094.jpg

You're not going to remove any of the character, just friction. :p Worst chain I have ever seen. Yuk! Gary

haha!!!! actually, i barely got the bike. its the sweetest bike i ever got thanks to murraymadman. and i'm keeping it the way it is, just clean her a bit :D
DSCF1089.jpg

I agree there appears to be some groin hair on there , and maybe some pubic and no telling what else.Thanks for sharing the close up pictures . I' m glad I wasn't eating and reading this time. Just kidding , no offense intended. :shock:

haha!!! trust me, i have never ridden a bike nekked :lol:
its prolly some rag fibers, lol!!! and no cats or dogs in my place too!! so i don't know :? i should have not set the pic setting to macro, kinda blew evrything big :lol:
but those are gone now, its all cleaned up :lol:

I think leaving the non moving parts crusty isn't bad. But things like that I would clean or just pick up a new one. It'll make your pedaling effort a little less and probably make your front and rear sprocket last a little longer.

Back