5 dollar future rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3n23kb3o8ZZZZZZZZZ97cecef8ece2c3d1721.jpg

hopefully picking it up after work today

i love me some craigslist

huffy.

the thing is filthy, i've spent the last hour cleaning out the crank body so it doesnt sound like grinding death every time i pedal.

im keeping it black, debating on yellow red or blue for the details. i plan on 2 toning the fenders with some basic scalloping, then a white pinstripe border

(huffy) Yeah, thats what i thought. ya' know, you can figure out what year it is by the ser#. for huffies, the 1st number in the ser# is the last didget of the year it was made. i.e., yours looks to be 80's something, so if your ser# was H9756..., it would probably be an 89'. 90's huffies were cranbrooks with fatter tubeing than yours or my own 89' huffy good vibrations cruiser.

sounds like you got some really cool plans for her, so once you've completely deconstructed this bike and rebuild her, she'll be in great shape. thats part the reason why i love the simplicity of these bikes. look forward to seeing what you end up doing.

Back