64 Schwinn Fleet, 26", Slimline, Sunday's Pick up!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Found this Sunday while toolin around. I must admit I've worked on it a bit. Original, except for the bars and the early 70's pedals. The bars that were on it when I picked it up were trashed, so I put some short bars on it to get it riding. Pulled the front fender (needs help, working on it now) and cleaned up the headlight (needs lense). Horn is in nice shape, just needing cleaned. Over all pleased with the bike, and I even kinda like the way the short bars look!

Re: 64 Schwinn Fleet, Slim Line, Sunday's Pick up!

oldfart36 said:
Found this Sunday while toolin around. I must admit I've worked on it a bit. Original, except for the bars and the early 70's pedals. The bars that were on it when I picked it up were trashed, so I put some short bars on it to get it riding. Pulled the front fender (needs help, working on it now) and cleaned up the headlight (needs lense). Horn is in nice shape, just needing cleaned. Over all pleased with the bike, and I even kinda like the way the short bars look!

Just right the way it is ride it. Enjoy!! :D

Nice Fleet. I like black Schwinns and black Chevys. 8) I used to put short apes on my middleweights and a fatter seat. More comfort for an adult. Add a 2 speed kickback to your Fleet and you'll have a real nice rider. Gary

Latest posts

Back