70s huffy mint n traded for this

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
had to get this buddy told me awhile ago he had this 70s huffy 3 spd that was mint even has the plastic caps on axle heres a few pics
huuf.jpg
huffff.jpg
huff.jpg
huf.jpg
and i was not that interested bein so new lol but i went out that way saw it he said 5 bucks now......... i need rims for this bike
2-2.jpg
i might rob um off the huffy also i met up with fellow rrb member ratina to trade a 50s 16 in hiawatha n parts
hiawa20.jpg
for a 20 in schwinn for my boy
DSCN1339.jpg
hes super happy too :D n yes ill have a build thread for us now should i rob the mint huffy???? what ya think? :?:

Girls bikes are parts bikes :)

Green Dragon said:
Girls bikes are parts bikes :)

Would part out a girls frame Schwinn Phantom? I won't, that would ridiculous! Not every girls bike is fit for the parts lot.

But as nice as that bike is, do with what you want. You can flip it for a whoping $30 and pay $50 shipped for a set of wheels. Or you cna part this one out and have your wheels for $5 and a bunch of spare parts too!

I say part it. I like the old Huffys, but a ladies frame Sea Trails? No thanks. Those things are like rabbits, they breed and they're everywhere! I see them too many times on feepay and Craigslist.

I had a Huffy Sea trails identical to that a few years back. Guy put it in his front yard for free and I grabbed it.

Ha! I just got its male twin for free! Same deal... must have two miles on it! Plastic caps intact, no scratches. I'm tryin to unloaded on CL now.

HuffyVenture.jpg

Yeah, i've had my share of Huffy Sea trail 3speeds as well, and for the most part, they make great parts bikes. Although, it is kinda hard to part out a bike that is in such mint, never riden condition. If your gonna part it out, send me a PM reguarding the Shimano 3speed equiptment if it is up for grabs. need a shifter and shifting rod. thanks.

The late 70s, the designers at Huffy AND Schwinn must have been smoking something funky! Bad time to be a bicycle!

Latest posts

Back