A Columbia Fire Arrow a want to be Cannondale & a OCC Bike..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
You have to like Town wide yard sales.. All of these where found with in a mile form my house last week I also got a old Schwinn girls bike I forgot to get a pic of .
The Fire Arrow has some surface rust but is pretty complete .. Any body have a single grip for this thing.. Im considering a Resto rod restore on this one only because I like these bikes .. The Cannondae is cool for a newer bike . The other bike is a OCC bike ..
DSC01679_zps5d35bde7.jpg

DSC01672_zps084c97db.jpg

DSC01671_zpsbff0bd84.jpg

Re: A Columbia Fire Arrow a Cannondale & a OCC Bike..

I don't know why but I dig that green on the Cannondale. Kinda weird design, like where did the seat tube go. I'd think that would create a weak spot in the frame.

That OCC is clean! :shock: And the fire arrow is just sweet, I'd say new grips and ride it just as it is.

That Fire Arrow is sweet!!!!
ASB and T66 are looking for one of those tanks.
I've never seen that Cannondale shape in a hardtail before.

Now that you mention it I look closer and you're right. Fooled me. :oops:

Yup it got me also ( Vynal letters ) uagh Im just glad it was cheep but I was wondering why I couldnt find another one like this :roll: The bike even has a swooping C for a badge.. I did find some legit looking CCM stickers made in Canada on the bike. Thank you for the heads up ..
the_undecider said:
That isn't a Cannondale. They never made steel frames. Someone slapped some decals on a dept. store bike.

I did kinda find it fishy that it had Cannondale on it twice, normally it's once on the down tube then the model on the other.

Latest posts

Back