A couple of neat custom frames in Rochester

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
on the ROC Wednesday Night Cruise ride (that I helped start last fall before moving), a big theme has always been eye-catching bikes. In fact, my cruising buddies and I just started doing it to show off the bikes we had just fixed up. Well, now it's getting pretty big and people have been rolling out some wild rides. Check out these couple from last month's ride, taken by my buddy karl (I wasn't there):

n52400844_30572397_3550.jpg

I used to run into this guy around town on a crazy home made tallbike. He's got skillz.

n52400844_30572398_3839.jpg

I am not sure what the whole story is with these bikes, but I believe they were built locally, in Rochester. I think the star lights up on this one. That's my girl's blue Schwinn Co-Ed rat on the left behind it. It was her mother's when she was younger.

n52400844_30572405_5774.jpg

I miss this cruising posse. My girlfriend is there as well as some of my best friends. Always a good time on the streets with this crew. I guess I have to start up the cruise here...

Oh great, you had to go and show these pics. Now I got to go and build me one like that crazy yellow one. :) I would like to see more of these bikes.

Back