a gravity bike build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make sure you post pics!! i wanna see what you come up with !! how are you planning to install brakes on it? are you gonna keep the top tube? dude..now you got me wantin to start on the frame i have like that one !! its like contagious or something ! i hadnt thought of panels on a frame like that, that bike is gonna look very cool !
fast eddie

i'll try a plate first with u brake and see if that will reach. if not i'll go to a 20" fork but all this will depend on the rake. yeah the body panals i think would look very kool and i'll bring em down to about 2 or 3" from the ground. get busy on that frame, we'll have twins.lol. what the heck, your canti had gotton me to thinking an i dug out an old frame i have and will probably build it to go with my redline to show so people can see they have choices to build. hopefully i will be able to get some interest in the bikes an sport. oh, yes i am keeping the top tube.

Outlaw

Back