A new life will begin today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In about 11 hours my wife will be going in for a scheduled c section and i will get to meet my new baby girl. I can't wait!

THIS THREAD WILL BE WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!! :D:D

Congrats!!! What could be better for Christmas AND New Years? Congrats again and hope mama and baby come out in great health and a happy family!

Congratulations! My daughter is my best riding buddy, from the time she sat behind me in her child seat rolling all over town til now on her own nirve cruiser. Now you get to build a pixie, then a sting Ray and then something bigger, and pass the custom bug down.

My daughter is 5 and I remember putting the car seat in the wife's Explorer, in preparation for taking her home from the hospital for the first time, like it was yesterday. Also her first bath, she was so small, we washed her in the kitchen sink. Congratulations.

I have 2 also, 11 and 20. it seems like only a week between when I took her out to learn to ride without training wheels til when I took her out to teach her how to drive a 5 speed before I gave her my jetta. I still have the lil chick they both rode I can't let that one go. When my oldest got up on 2 wheels I got my 78 klunker 5 and caught the bug. 3 bikes later I got my 3 speed speedster to mount the child seat on for my younger one. It's great how bike riding was something we did together and had some great times. My youngest even came on a vintage bike run at the beach a few years back and we ride as often as we can. Anyway, I hope baby and mom do well and you all enjoy many rides to come

Meet Lucy

everyone is healthy and happy
17578_1270337288958_1545637897_30689845_3153219_n.jpg

he might get lucky and have one of those children ive heard about(you know....the ones that sleep through the night,take naps and arent colicky )......mine wasnt that type but still wouldnt trade those times for anything :wink:

Back