A world of oddities! With a few rare gems. MORE GOODIES!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funkme said:
:shock: Wow,he wouldn't be a clown by any chance? or lived in a circus.
Actually he used to travel with the circus riding tall unicycles and still makes unicycles and odd bicycles for the circus performers.

Chips_Mahoy said:
You find out anything new on trikes and uni's for sale?
He basically just said everything has a price, you'd have to stop in and see on the tricycles. I know he's quirky and sometimes will sell anything then other times he hangs on to it for dear life, just depends what kind of mood he's in. He's got plenty of unicycles so I know he will sell one of those.

Tom Miller's "The Unicycle Factory"
2711 North Apperson Way
Kokomo, IN 46901
(765) 452-2692

Just look for a pyramid of 400 bowling balls in the front yard...Can't miss it.

Chips_Mahoy said:

I dunno.... :lol:

He is odd but he's harmless. :lol:

The Webco is not a Webco that is an Iverson Mag. It would be worth a few hundred to the right guy since there is no rear. The rear is worth the most of the two. If you had a pair in nice shape you could possibly get a grand for them. I have 2 extra front mags now. if you find a rear keep me in mind. I am planning an in depth comparison on Webco vs Iverson soon on Muscle Bike America.

Chips_Mahoy said:
Isn't that how you described yourself when I first met you? Or was that me?...... :?:

Yeah but I'm somewhat normal, I'm just a hoarder. This guy has like 9 inch nails...not the band...fingernails. :shock: He's going for a Guinness world record and several others. Just imagine a retired circus freak and that's him.

Danimal said:
Did you get a price on that mag? The iverson one?
Already bought it, sold it, made a killing off of it. :mrgreen:

RailRider said:
The Webco is not a Webco that is an Iverson Mag. It would be worth a few hundred to the right guy since there is no rear. The rear is worth the most of the two. If you had a pair in nice shape you could possibly get a grand for them. I have 2 extra front mags now. if you find a rear keep me in mind. I am planning an in depth comparison on Webco vs Iverson soon on Muscle Bike America.

Yeah, that's the one I sold to you! :lol: I looked high and low for the rear one but he said he didn't have it. He said he pulled the single front rim off a junker truck several years ago. :shock:

outskirtscustoms said:

This one?

http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/unicycle_factory/

balls.png

That's an old picture but yes, The sign there is the number of bowling balls. It's at like 404 now. Also if you look close through the windows there that's just a peek at what kind of stuff he's got, there's also a huge pile behind the house outside, a school bis full, a garage attic and garage full, 3 sheds full, and lots of NOS stuff in boxes. He's also the guy who has like 30 pair of NOS Ashtabula forks.

outskirtscustoms said:
That's an old picture but yes, The sign there is the number of bowling balls. It's at like 404 now. Also if you look close through the windows there that's just a peek at what kind of stuff he's got, there's also a huge pile behind the house outside, a school bis full, a garage attic and garage full, 3 sheds full, and lots of NOS stuff in boxes. He's also the guy who has like 30 pair of NOS Ashtabula forks.

I got it from his website. http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/unicycle_factory/

Missed this thread. Have you bought anything else from him?

kingfish254 said:
Missed this thread. Have you bought anything else from him?
So far I have bought a few bike projects (1956 Schwinn American, few Schwinn road bikes, and been wearing him down on 3 tandems he has), several parts, that Iverson mag rim, and a few other things.

Latest posts

Back