Aaron from UK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone ! all new to this sorry!
i come from the south east of england and am a huge lover of vintage bikes. been mainly collecting old british bikes but now i,m really interested in making a rat bike of my own. cheers!

thanks! i,ve noticed theres not many brits on here. loving the site so far! so much information in one place. love it

there's a few of us lurking in the darker, damper corners of the garage!!
Welcome :)

Big welcome! I'm south east England to, yeh we dont see to many people on lowriders on the way to work in the morning on this side of the pond! :D

hahha yeh! very hard locating parts also in uk..i,m currently making plans for a rat bike but need springer forks! not sure if i,m talented to make some myself though anyone know of a post on how to make some?

I know what you mean on the parts, i've just ordered a new seat and seat post from the US and post was pretty much the same price as the parts!! D'oh :roll:

Welcome aboard Aaron and greetings from Hampshire on the south coast !
The forum members here are a friendly bunch so sit back and enjoy the ride.

Ridelow Bikes in Manchester do springer forks. Far eastern made versions of the Schwinn Springer... Had a couple of them, they arent as good as Schwinn ones but are quite useable once fettled.

Back