Absolutely Pathetic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have kicked my tail 1000 times since buying the Giant chopper for 75.00 that i ended up not liking. Have tried everything in the book to get rid of it including at least 10 CL ads including large metro areas like Atlanta and Charolette. Nothing...i did get one insulting call offering me 40.00. Only a few hours left and no Ebay bids either. I even dropped the reserve hoping someone would bid and get it gone even at a loss. I really dont get it. If its such a high dollar bike why doesnt anyone want it? I think the only person who got a good deal was the guy i bought it from. Its a super nice bike and like new rides great (if your on flat ground that is).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221121634499?ss ... 1555.l2649

That thing is awesome looking.

Man if I wasn't saving up for a house I'd have that thing bought from you right now. That fork alone is worth 50 in my book.

It is an awesome bike but I have seen the same thing, bike sales are slowing down because it is late in the year. Bring it out next spring and it'd sell faster and for more money.

thats the other thing... use the fork ... or cut the bike..build something crazy ... side car...
side car with a stripper pole... icecream side car... seems i am hung up on side cars..

That's a very nice bike....if I lived in your area I would certainly buy it.

Maybe post it as "A great christmas present " or wait till spring when people are starting to buy bikes for the summer time. Like outskirts said sells are starting to drop off and Ive seen it Im starting to get more calls for repairs then I am for bikes I have for sell

honestherman said:
Will you ship parts?

Yes i will ship the parts. As i have said before my area is a very very poor place to sell bikes of any kind regardless of condition. 20.00 seems to be the maximum price anyone will pay. They expect for that price to be in factory new condition. I actually had a guy wanting me to bring him a kids 20in. bike 70 miles away for my 20.00 asking price.

I went to WalMart last night just to check it out. Heck, They have a bunch of brand new 20" Bikes there. Nice looking for 50.00 assembled out the door. How can anyone compete with that.

Please PM me about some shipping. I would like to ask a few more questions and am seriously interested
Thanks

Thats yours,... I spotted it on my local CL today. :lol:

Latest posts

Back