Am I Childish???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stephen said:
Cool! - apart from the der**ll*urs.

:)

I feel the same way. If it were me, I would go with the Cruiseliner. It has a Nexus 3-Speed and comes in 21", if you are taller. For a few bucks more, you could go with the Drift 3. It has a Nexus 3-Speed, and a rather pretty frame. The middle tube starts as a single tube, forks, and turns into the seat stays.

Pretty cool modern interpretation of a cruiser. I would like to use for a build.

Your a BIG baby!....I want it!....And i'm gonna hold my breath until I get it!

At 50 you should be able to do what you want and buy what you want when you want to. Its when your 40,married ,and you want a new Corvette and a 25 year old girlfriend that its a problem. Enjoy your new bike.

Uncle Stretch said:
At 50 you should be able to do what you want and buy what you want when you want to. Its when your 40,married ,and you want a new Corvette and a 25 year old girlfriend that its a problem. Enjoy your new bike.

whaddabout when your 28 and want about 100 or so 50 year old bikes :mrgreen:

CCR said:
[whaddabout when your 28 and want about 100 or so 50 year old bikes :mrgreen:

Probably got a better chance at getting.......About 50 or so 100 year old WOMEN. :roll:

KOTA said:
Probably got a better chance at getting.......About 50 or so 100 year old WOMEN.
Ok kota you will have to stop that ...now I have a terrible image stuck in my mind....yuuuuck :shock:

Ok CCR what could someone possibly do with that many womens bikes....hummmm maybe scrap them for the steel. :roll:

Uncle Stretch said:
Ok CCR what could someone possibly do with that many womens bikes....hummmm maybe scrap them for the steel. :roll:

maybe sell/trade them to geriatric old guys that wanna be cool and ride around in style but need step-thru frames to get guys frames with :mrgreen:

Back