Am I the only one...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who lyes in bed at night sleepless thinking about the next bike project? Had to get up and ask lol..

I already see my next build in my head. :)
Its gonna be a Spaceliner frame.. Metal seat, slammed down. Fat rear tire, road bike tire out front.
Roadbike gooseneck with Big old apehangers. Idk bout grips yet.. 52 Tooth sprocket of some sort..
Maybe black rear rim with a whitewall.. ah HAD to talk about it, now i can probably sleep :lol:

Goodnight fellas, tell me what ya think about my next build..

Get it all in while you can Ricky...some day it will be replaced with laying in bed thinking of bills....ha ha.

Sounds like a cool ride to me.

Rat Rod said:
Get it all in while you can Ricky...some day it will be replaced with laying in bed thinking of bills....ha ha.

Sounds like a cool ride to me.

Boneshaker said:
Or lying in bed thinking about the girl across the street.... :(

Well let's see! I'm probably 40 years older then you and I sometimes lay awake at night thinking about a "build". And I've only been building for a few years..........By the time you're MY age, you'll have missed SO MUCH sleep, that the bags under your eyes will be hanging down past your chin. You won't have to worry about paying bills, because you will miss so much time from your job(s), that you will get fired every year. No bank or credit card company will ever give you a loan, or credit. As far as the girl across the street, or any girl for that matter, uhh....the bags under the eyes (past the chin), will pretty much wipe that out. You chose BIKES in your life at such an early age, now LIVE with the consequences! :p :p

happens every night!! That and music. I "write" the best guitar riffs while laying in bed!!! Now if I could remember them the next day Id be all set :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOL Kota

Yeah steve i know what ya mean. :| i dont wanna get any older lol.

Boneshaker, all will work out with that girl, trust me :)

Guitar music pwns. :)

If i had a million dollars.. good song aha

Dude joey, ur the spaceliner king! aha, my next builds a spaceliner :) Waitt till u see what i got in store aha

Latest posts

Back