American and a Debutante

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Picked these up from an old farm. I bought two others also but didn't have room in the truck so I'll have to go back. Left some other goodies out there also...

I'll probably part out the American. Most of it is toast but if you see something you want let me know and I'll get better pics and a price.
070212184436.jpg

070212184445.jpg

This is the first Debutante I've ever had. I bet it was a pretty bike in its day. May part this old gal out too. I know guys are looking for the rear rack and reflector. Fenders will clean up nicely.
070212184328.jpg

070212184339.jpg

Left these and about 35 others lay out there. Its all for sale...
070212175718.jpg

070212175507.jpg

'64 Chev
070212175401.jpg

'37 Hudson Terraplane
070212175342.jpg

Very nice finds. :D

If you do decide to part out that Debutante, I'd be interested in the rear reflector for a Deb that I'm fixing up for the girlfriend.

Big_Daddy_Sloth said:
How much for the whole Debutante?

Sorry, Sleepy.

You can PM me with an offer. Sleepy still has first crack on the rear reflector though.

ohdeebee said:
You can PM me with an offer. Sleepy still has first crack on the rear reflector though.

Firstly, what year is it? If it is a '62, we're on. If not, I'll have to think about it. I just think it would be cool to have a matching mate for the Corvette I just got.

Its a '61. F1 serial number.

ohdeebee said:
Its a '61. F1 serial number.

D'oh! That is close, but I would love the same year, if possible. I'll keep my eyes on this thread and the bike though, just in case. ;)

outskirtscustoms said:
That Hudson would make a killer Rat Rod.

It sure would. Factory suicide doors and it's hard to see but the grill actually goes up over the front of the hood. Such a cool car!

ohdeebee said:
outskirtscustoms said:
That Hudson would make a killer Rat Rod.

It sure would. Factory suicide doors and it's hard to see but the grill actually goes up over the front of the hood. Such a cool car!
Yes it is, also looks like the original motor in it! All the glass is already out so it's easier to chop the top, and really doesn't look too bad.

Latest posts

Back