And all for sale...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the guy I traded for a 1950 Schwinn Hornet that is currently in pcs to strip and replate. Mr Arbuckle is about 90 yrs old and repairs sewing machines and sells cloth but has a stash of mopeds and bikes to sell and these are not all of them. He has a garage with the older stuff that he hasn't touched yet but he was out on his tractor so I didn't get pics. They are mostly female bikes some in really good condition from '50-'70s with some tanks. http://www.arbuckles-rrp.com/ BTW- He doesn't have any muscle bikes that I know of.
First up is a ratted rear steer Colson brass badged "Pierce" and tagged 1936.
IMG_1035.jpg

Next up some olive drab British lugged bike with no headbadge with a rare Cyclemaster engine installed. http://cyclemaster.wordpress.com/
IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

I'm not selling these and get no commission so I won't publish prices.

OCC bike in good nick.
IMG_1033.jpg

Rideable China bikes with engines
IMG_1032.jpg

I think this one said "Hercules Sportist" 2-spd.
IMG_1031.jpg

Worksman trike with pizza del box and front drum brake.
IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

Weird but cool little 4-wheeler
IMG_1023.jpg

Repainted '60s Belknap Bluegrass
IMG_1022.jpg

More tandems. 3 Schwinns, 1 Worksman, 1 Columbia, 1 Rixe (?)
IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

I think this was a dept store 3-wheeler.
IMG_1028.jpg

All for now until I get pics of what's in the garage. Surprisingly they said they could ship.

the first tandem looks kind of home made, rear half being a Rollfast zep/hawthorne scout frame. Certainly doesn't look like any dual steer Colson's I've come across. Looks well done though

30colson.jpg
Another similar.
Too bad the pic I posted was blurry but the bike has new red tires, red teardrop pedals and grips and new paint. Front Sprocket is skiptooth Schwinn. Rear double sprocket probably original. Repainted recently with automotive grade paint. It was set out to be ridden downtown this evening by a single rider on the back to pick up a gal...

Back