Ann Arbor Bike Show 2011-May 1-Who be GOING?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Didnt see anyone announce this this year

MICHIGAN’S ANN ARBOR/SALINE CLASSIC BICYCLE SHOW AND SWAP MEET

May 1, 2011 will be the 31th Anniversary of the Biggest, Oldest, and the Best Antique and Classic Bicycle Show in the Nation.

This annual one day event held at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds, 5055 Ann Arbor/Saline Rd., Ann Arbor, Michigan, will host over 250 dealers from across the continent. At last year’s show more than 7,000 Classic, Vintage and Collectible bicycles were on site representing nearly every major bicycle maker in the last century.

The $3 admission (kids under 12 free) to the Show provides the public with a variety of opportunities to participate in the bicycle collecting hobby like no where else in the nation.

First and foremost are the Show bikes. Typically, 50 to 75 bicycles are entered into eleven categories and the public votes for its favorites. Awards are presented to the first place winners in such categories as Best Unrestored, Best Lady’s, Best Motorized Bike, Best Special Custom, Best Early Classic, and the Best Bike of each decade 1930 through 1970.

And it goes on...

Anybody have anything they need in particular?
I'm taking this stuff, And then some. Filling the bed of a ram, a trailer, and a bit in another car.
0a8c182b.jpg

This is less than Half...

Looks like I'm going to take a trip over from Jackson Mi. where I'll be visiting that weekend .My daughter from Denver nad her cousin from Farmington Hills also.

I'm not sure bright and early go together :mrgreen: What time are we leaving?
npence said:
I will be there bright and early cant wait.

SimpleMan said:
I'm not sure bright and early go together :mrgreen: What time are we leaving?
npence said:
I will be there bright and early cant wait.
Hey jeff, probably have to leave around 5am to get there by 8. and the ML Show probably leave around 6am. :D

Im gunna attempt to make it down there.

Anyone looking for a MINT schwinn hollywood? complete.

i might also be bring an early 80's Supergoose.

Sure do. Anyone got info on a table? how much $$?

i have alot of vintage BMX parts.

SANY0230.jpg

SANY0229.jpg

SANY0231.jpg

Metal Militia said:
outdoor spots are $35. shoot me a pm if you have a pre show price on the mongoose. :D

Dont have a price in mind.. looking for offers.

shoot me a pm, if you have something in mind.

Back