Ann Arbor Bike Show 2011-May 1-Who be GOING?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pm's replied.

nothing set in stone yet.

hoping i can find a new project @ the swap.

I will be there with as many bikes as I can fit on a 16 foot trailer. I couldn't get the penske truck this year. Dingo did you get the same spot as last year? If so I should be vending next to you again. Matt

No problem. I didn't even know that I was next to you last year until I got home and I saw that you posted pics of your swap space and I relized that I vended right next to you. Matt

MBblue6 said:
No problem. I didn't even know that I was next to you last year until I got home and I saw that you posted pics of your swap space and I relized that I vended right next to you. Matt

And I never knew you were on this forum until you commented on a bike that I posted which I bought from you. :D Penske FTW!

Ann Arbor 2011? I'll be there!!!

schwinnmesa said:
MBblue6 said:

And I never knew you were on this forum until you commented on a bike that I posted which I bought from you. :D Penske FTW!

Ann Arbor 2011? I'll be there!!!

Yea hey you should stop buy and buy some more varsity's off of me this year. :)

I'll be down there. Not sure what time in the morning. Leaving around 9:00 am to head that way. Hopefully it doesn't rain like it did last year, but if it does, it does...

Shaggy

I will be there.....If I can get my 8 and 10 year old boys out of bed early they will be running around with me

I will be the guy with a RRB T-Shirt :wink:
Image09252010152259.jpg

I may just wear the helmet so you can find me :roll: :wink:

TommyTwoTime said:
Skipton said:
I may just wear the helmet so you can find me :roll: :wink:
I think everybodys planning on wearing red helmets that day. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back