Ann Arbor Classic Bicycle Show and Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MICHIGAN’S
ANN ARBOR CLASSIC BICYCLE &
MINIBIKE SHOW AND SWAP MEET Special Rat Rod Bike section in Bldg E

April 28,2013 will be the 33rd Anniversary of the Biggest, Oldest, and the Best Antique and Classic Bicycle Show in the Nation.

This annual one day event held at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds, 5055 Ann Arbor/Saline Rd. Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103 will host over 250 dealers from across the continent. At last year’s show the weather was absolutely wonderful. There were over 7,000 bicycles and minibikes at the show.

$4 admission (kids under 10 free), Free Parking, 8:00am-3:00pm

Frank Mathison (810-599-1399) [email protected] will be hosting the:

“ THE OLD SCHOOL MINI BIKE SHOW AND SWAP MEET”

This show will feature vintage gas powered Classic minibikes and Scooters in their own building. Talk about a blast from the past!

The $4 cost for the public to get into the Show includes a free door prize ticket. Prizes will be given away each ½ hour. This year a minimum of 4 new collector bikes will be given away to some lucky winners. You must be present to win. Extra tickets available.

Our website is http://www.ann-arbor-bicycleshow.com

http://www.oldschoolminibike.com

Thanks, Paul and Anne Kleppert [email protected] 248-642-6639

Show Flyer Attached, PLEASE EMAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS

THE SHOW HAS RETURNED TO THE LAST SUNDAY IN APRIL

Any Rat Rod Bikers who want a vending space with all the other Rat Rod people please contact me to make sure we can keep you all together in Bldg E. Any current vendors who would like to move to Bldg. E also let me know. Most of Bldg E is now going to be dedicated to Rat Rod Bike Collectors and builders. Thanks, Paul Kleppert

This is one of the great annual bicycle events; I’ve always wanted to attend this happening, unfortunately, time and distance make it prohibitive.

My wife attended UM there in Ann Arbor – great town!

Hoping the best of times for you all, peace!

I will be looking for fenders for my Scwhinn and Huffy banana seat bikes, fender and rear handle bars for my schwinn tandem, and possibly a couple boys muscle bikes to restore. I am hoping these vendors are more reasonable than the typical e-bay stuff. This will be my first trip to this show, 3 hour drive from Cleveland Ohio, I hope its worth the trip. :D

It was a good day for muscle bike stuff but there was also a surplus of nice, prewar ballooners. I only snapped a couple pictures early in the morning so any empty spaces filled up soon thereafter.

Then my day's find--37-38 Elgin Oriole. It barely made it out of the guys car and I was the only one around. Not quite a Robin but the closest I will get for now :lol:

Back