another intro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey all, my friends call me Mark I am a 47yo father of 4 and grandfather of 3.
I have been into bikes since my first tricycle, I repair them for the neiborhood kids
and also rebuild and donate bikes to needy kids in the area.
I live in a small mountain community in Northern California so its mostly bmx and mountain bikes,
not many rats or cruisers around here !
I also like to flyfish and tie flies to ward off the cabin fever.

Here's a pic of my youngest with a couple of Schwinns we ride when the weather permits.
100_3380.jpg

Like the red bike, if i had it id put a s7 on the back with a fat whitewall and even it out, it looks like it would flip back easy

Thanks for the comments and input guys !
rickster I put alot of miles on the red bike with it lowered, then I painted
the frame and just put on the 34" fork with a disc brake equipped wheel
and my youngest flipped for it so now its hers...she likes it alot and had
never ridden a chop before but she hopped on ..rode it like a pro :D
That front end is pretty heavy I dont think I'll worry about it flipping .

look at the smile on Rachaels face
100_3382.jpg

thats what its all about for me

I like that bike. When i made my first chopper, lol bike forks broke and i hit a tree. I agree with clothespinn, i like what ur doing helpin the less fortunate.. Nice bikes.

OMG! Rachael must be the coolest kid ever riding a bike like that! I love that she took to it so quickly too... that's super awesome... 8)

Amber that Rachael is like a chip off the old block, into the bikes big time
loves turnin' wrenches and even put the waders on and flyfishes with me...great kid and I love her drive/motivation...she teaches me a thing or two !! :D :D

Mark

whats up s.spastic

crazzy lookin bike real chopper lookin keep up the good work oh by the way thanx for showin me this great site it has inspird me to work on bikes again and take a whole new direction for sure and still lookin for a schwinn scrambler, if anyone in ratrodland' has one let me know, i got stuff to trade also wanted yamaha bmx and sears screamer.

Back