Another Monson & beyond bikes & parts this week.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Heres what showed up this week From Monson & a couple of other finds ..
This may be my build off bike It has a good starting point.. :wink:
DSC00743_zpsebd53f7e.jpg

20 Inch Roadmaster
DSC00728_zpsa4c6f92d.jpg

Yes this was on here before but now its my bike :lol: ..
DSC00738_zps87e85b9f.jpg

I bought this on the way home A Schwinn Corvette in the box ( Not nearly as good as it sounds.. :roll:
It needs some work ..
DSC00740_zpsd48be091.jpg

Huffy Pro Thunder ( I bought this three days ago .Yes its this clean.. :mrgreen:
DSC00742_zpsbc467bb5.jpg

When you are asked to buy a mountain of fenders just say NO :roll: :lol: ..
DSC00739_zps047075ba.jpg

Auctially I like these ... :D
DSC00744_zpsc8b914c4.jpg

To bad I drink pepsi ..You never know what you find at a bike show.
DSC00741_zps806bd025.jpg

Re: Another Monson & beyond bikes & parts this week.

Yeah, that reminds me...I need a drop stand clip. I can't believe I forgot to get one from the guy to go with my stand! Grrrrrrr.

Danimal said:
Yeah, that reminds me...I need a drop stand clip. I can't believe I forgot to get one from the guy to go with my stand! Grrrrrrr.
Im sorry dude but Im laughing my head off.It must be the 200 mile drive & wakeing up at 3 am blues . :lol: Ill see how the numbers work out( I Think I may be able to help you ) Its Ironic I only bought fender mountain for the clips .. But I will admit I think you did get the bike of the day for the price ..

I was a bit scatter brained by the end of the day. I also forgot to grab a tool from walker. I'm surprised I found my way home. Lol.

I know what you mean I almost ran out of Gas in my truck ..Also the fender I told the guy to give you had the brace I need for my mint fender at home uagh If you have two good front fender braces for the front aluminum fender save it & ill trade you for a clip If I find one ..
Danimal said:
I was a bit scatter brained by the end of the day. I also forgot to grab a tool from walker. I'm surprised I found my way home. Lol.

Haha, actually, the fender I got had no brace at all attached. Not sure where you saw that one.

Never met you at the show, but looks like you did pretty well today! :mrgreen:

I have the front fender brace for the SS raingutter fender I sold. Unbelievably I left it on the floor when I packed at 430 this morning. It will cost you, ummm, ahhhh, something. :lol: :lol:

Good hanging with you this morning guys!

Dan, Post some pics of your find.

Joe

yeshoney said:
I have the front fender brace for the SS raingutter fender I sold. Unbelievably I left it on the floor when I packed at 430 this morning. It will cost you, ummm, ahhhh, something. :lol: :lol:

Hmmmm, how about you send the brace to him, and he sends me a fender clip and I will buy you a beer in Northampton this summer? :mrgreen:

Dan, Post some pics of your find.

I did...just gotta wade through my 50 photos I posted in the other thread. :lol:

i can definitely consider that!

Beer is good!

Hamburgers the size of a mountain even better!

Summer rides in NoHo with the NERRB~ Priceless!

Some pretty kool stuff !!! Did you end up buying the Coke sign.........if so, keeping it?

I'm a likin' that colson! I think it's a colson.
Johnny

Thanks ,The Colson is auctially nice . The prep work was done well I checked it over after getting the bike home . The only exception is the fenders.. The tops where preped the under sides not prepped as far as I can tell.. The fenders are soso any ways .. But I did just buy about 30 fenders & I found a clean pair that look very similar with skirt wires so I may just change them out if I build the bike as a build off bike .The guard has some pitting but is saveable ... The frame the fork the Tank the stem & the wheels are really nice so I have a good start. :D
Nickinator said:
Nice colson snap tank!

Nick.

Latest posts

Back