Anticipation...making me waaaaiiit!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
After work I am supposed to meet a friend of mine from the church, Two months ago he had his storage open (across the street from my parents house) and I noticed a motorcycle wheel sticking out of a pile of stuff, of course I asked about it and it turns out to be a 72 Triumph hardtail chopper basket case and at the time he was talking about ebay this and that of course I didnt have any money (whats that) so time went by till this past weekend I ran into him as I was talking to another friend about motorcycles and I asked him if he still had it he told me to come get it. The friend I was talking to about soiled his pants so hopefully everything goes as planned will post pictures as soon as possible. 8)

Well its a done deal rolled that sucker over to my Parents with engine parts in a box and a bunch of Craftsmen tools (score) needs gearbox for one and carbs ect... but for free what the heck. My wife didn't kill me she knows I am nuts already so ya cant beat a dead horse. I told her that she will be my biker momma she said "fine as long as I get to go shopping for leather". (God I love my wife)

Latest posts

Back