any clubs in Anaheim, cal.?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'll really pop and make it look really cool. I'll try and get to work on it and upload some pictures of what I got

Sweet man, thanks. :D Do you know anybody else who'd be down? There's not much of a bike club scene around here, so I'd like to put something big together.

I I wish I did, the scenen here in Anaheim isn't that big unless it's like bmx bikes, I understand though that there should be more people

Oh yeah, no doubt. I think after the first time we go cruising in our patches and bikes, people are going to want to join

Oh yeah. When the club gets officially started I'll start up a thread on here to recruit. I mean, if anyone needs bikes, my backyard is literally a freaking graveyard of parts. I could probably piece together at least a dozen bikes with what I already have.

Really? Well we'll just have to wait for the first cruise in downtown Fullerton and get it going from that point on. Yo should sell, trade, or give awaya couple pieces to people who need them here in the area or website
We should have the first cruise as soon as we can, the faster we show up, the faster we get recognized and get new recruits

Do you know what days you will be doing the cruises
i would like to be a part of the club but it depends on my work schedule

well i didn't know if you where planing day, afternoon, or evening rids
if they are after 6pm than any day works but usually im off on tues and wed
(i know oddball days)

I'm not to sure if it'll be a day or evening cruise but maybe we could do a afternoon cruise

Hey omen, I was painting a rough version of what the Rustin' Bones patch I made looks like and I just need a way to attach the picture here

Imgur is pretty easy to use. Also, the regular meetups will probably be in the evening. If we organize big, multi-club rides, they'll probably be during the day.

Nice! The patches look good.

One of the rides we could do is the Rat Rod meetups every second saturday of the month. Go out there, rep the club, hang out with awesome people... I was also thinking at some point to do a ride in LA. We could meet at the Norwalk metro station and take the train in.

Back