Any Porsche guys here?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a nice machine. I hope it gets the attention too. That's a well-put together listing by the way... Love to see when someone covers all the details like that.

This is my first time listing an automobile, wanted to make sure I covered everything I knew about it. If this one goes well I may be listing a '28 Model A in the near future.

It's a 28 tudor sedan. Just got done buffing, glazing, and polishing the entire car. The paint is nice and about 15 years old from a very nice restoration in the early 90's, the pinstriping is hand done. The car has low original miles and still has the original interior, headliner, and glass! Not too common for an 80 year old car. This is the only pic I have on my camera, only the fenders are polished at this point.

bikes045-4.jpg

well even though it isnt the one of my dreams........i still wouldnt kick it out of my garage(but i could never show you in progress or completed pictures probably :wink: )
thats a great car :mrgreen:

It amazes me how persistant porsche guys are. A fellow from Michigan bought the car over the phone without seeing it in person. Offered me my buy it now price, he could have waited until Sunday and probably won the car for thousands less. I guess if you want something bad enough you pay the price. :roll:

Latest posts

Back