Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3093.jpeg
IMG_3101.jpeg
IMG_3098.jpeg

I'm debating on tearing my Rockin' Rollfast build apart...
I'm also thinking I need to use these fenders...
Maybe get that Hank and that pink rim laced onto something.View attachment 262426View attachment 262427View attachment 262428
Them is real fenders there. Likes them right much. Yessir. Tell you what now. Right now. Kids nowadays got little wannabe stub-like things, or none at all. YOU got fenders. Nice fenders, & a nice lookin' brown bike, too. Likes springer forks.

6 DAYS TO GO!!

0b39bb1d3bd2c6e24b7b2d34204adf77.jpg

Anybody have a theme in mind for their build?
I've got a couple New York Central reproduction oval emblems that might be cool. How do I make a bike look like a freight train?

View attachment 263106I’m going to use atleast one of these fenders between c1 & c2 or quit storing them 😂
This just came to me: Looking at the red fender (3rd from the right) and that carrier/rack in front of it. You could place that carrier on the front and make it a RATROD grille :43: :rockout:

Anybody have a theme in mind for their build?
I've got a couple New York Central reproduction oval emblems that might be cool. How do I make a bike look like a freight train?
I'm thinking about a cyberpunk style build

Back