Attention all Scale Model Builders My New Years resolution!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After digging out the Christmas decorations from the attic I started to count the number of model kits I have up there. After 150 I stopped counting and realized I had a bunch in the basement,spare room etc. Needless to say some of this stuff has to go or I'll never get to build them all. I ship as cheap as I can. Have you checked out the price of plastic kits lately? It's crazy . Here is your chance to get some cool kits at a fair price. I accept Paypal only sent as a gift. I'll combine shipping and if you don't like a price shoot me an offer. Some offerings will be sold as a lot so please don't try to break them up as making space is the purpose. I will be putting up more kits over the next week or so as well as diecast. Also if anybody is interested in HO scale train freight car and caboose shells I have tons that I can sell super cheap...
Model Lot #1
Parts from a Coronet. No body,glass etc but cool little stuff and I believe a hemi. All great parts for bashing. The smalls in the little box are the real gems. Built vintage motors (the brown one I think is an Olds) tri power chevy, Y block Ford(gold Valve covers) The rear package has a small block Ford with weber cards probably off a Cobra kit. Misc. cool vintage parts including 3 different surf boards for your rat rod. Cool diggins ! Lots of vintage little stuff for you build 25 $ shipped for lot
modellot1.jpg

modellot2.jpg

Model Lot #2
Vintage Lindberg 40 ford coupe,Charger Daytona(plastic if off but they are new and all there. And a Little Red Wagon that looks complete but has two bodies and old IHC instructions but a Lindberg box. Maybe two kits were combined but I can't remember the story behind this one. Glass tires and decals are there. It's sold as is 35$ shipped for lot
littlecarmodels.jpg

Model Lot#3
Vintage tires-dozens of them. tied together in matched 2s 3s and 4s some old AMT,Johan whitewalls etc. Great Rat build fodder.12 $ shipped.
tires1.jpg

Model Lot #4 2 1/72nd Hasagawa Messerschmidts BF 109 different variets. These are great detailed kits no snap togethers here ! 15$ shipped as a lot
plane1.jpg

Model Lot#5 Two 1/72nd scale Hasagowa Vietnam era Jets. Both long out of production 17$ shipped as a lot
planes2.jpg

I have sold tons of stuff on ebay. Ever month the have a day where it is free to list items. It is a great way to get the world looking at your stuff. I have shipped world wide. With the exchange rate there are people willing to pay real good, especally with the Dollar in the toilet. I took out on of those fee checking accounts put $100.00 in to cover costs of auction listings and opened a paypal account. They do all the exchange figuaring. I once sold three hardware latches that I picked up for 75 cents for $45.00 because there were two people who really liked them. They were old hard to find, But $40.00 profit makes ebay all worth the time. Best of luck.

Latest posts

Back