Attention Diecast builders and collectors PIC HEAVY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Okay I have as much diecast as plastic models. time to thin the herd. I'll combine shipping. I try to ship as cheap and safely as possible.I like priority mail when possible.on larger items If you don't like a price shoot me an offer...
HUGE diecast box lot over 100 pieces. Lesney,Corgi Hot Wheels all types of stuff in various condition. Great resto or customize projects to get you through the cool winter. I'm asking 40$ or best offer plus 17 $ shipping- it's nearly 11 pounds !!!
100_2246-1.jpg

100_2247-1.jpg

100_2248.jpg

100_2249-1.jpg

Lot#2 old 1/64 trucks
37 Mack and Studebaker and a 50 GMC. Hard to find NIP. They are dusty from the basement but way cool. I paid 9 bucks a piece when they came out. Sacrifice 22 $ shipped!
truck1.jpg

Lot#3 Johnny Lightning plus
What you see is what you get. great deal 25$ shipped!
johnlight.jpg

Lot#4 Various stuff
2 Redline restorable projects,a Tonka rod,big Matchbox rod that would make a great custom project ,Weird plastic Renault and a hot wheel impala 8$ shipped.
diecastredline.jpg

Lot#5 Ohio state,Schlitz.
Here are a few that I put custom decals on. Tootsie and Lesney Matchbox Ohio State Buckeyes(We're Alum) Pabst Blue ribbon Mini and a VW Ghia with Schlitz decals. 7 $ shipped.
ohudiecast.jpg

Lot#6 Buildings.
These are HO scale and would be great for a diorama. Going real cheap.15$ shipped!
homodels.jpg

Lot#7 Mini Lindy DIVCO milk truck.
A blast from the past. Painted with Postal decals. No box. 5$ shipped
lindy.jpg

whats the bare metal one in the first pic? Has a rubber band around it,next to the green trailer. Looks like an ambulance maybe?
-Kreep-

Don't consider this a hijack, consider it a creative bump, but I've got a couple handfuls of Treasure Hunt Hot Wheels and wondering if there was still any money/interest in these?

Kreep said:
whats the bare metal one in the first pic? Has a rubber band around it,next to the green trailer. Looks like an ambulance maybe?
-Kreep-
Good Eyes man. It's a 60? Caddy Ambulance that could be hearseified. PM me.

In the first picture is the blue demon (lower left) an original or one of the 30th anniversary like I have? Also is it missing the engine or just chrome flaked off?

Got word on my order today and I'm getting the Ambulance, Demon, microbus, as well as a Karman Ghia he's throwing in! :mrgreen: Great guy to deal with. Great communication. Would recommend to anyone.

Kreep said:
Dang, Guess I missed the boat on the ambulance.
-Kreep-
Yep, snooze you loose... :mrgreen: There's plenty of other cool stuff there though. Those two '59 caddys (White and black) could be cool to mess with but I have so many now I need to finish.

Spokeshave said:
Oddly enough I threw those in on the deal. Enjoy!
Spokes
Oh really? Sweet! Thanks a bunch! Still lots of great stuff in the lot. The 5 hot rodders would be sweet, The yellow ford sedan would be sweet, The dual axle camper would be pretty cool, The tow truck next to the backhoe would be an AWESOME project Actually wish I'd have seen it a little sooner. Still lots of cool projects in the lot.

I only was into a hearse or ambulance since I actually have been collecting/restoring/hot rodding the life size ones for years.Have fun with em' sounds like he really hooked ya' up.
-Kreep-

Kreep said:
I only was into a hearse or ambulance since I actually have been collecting/restoring/hot rodding the life size ones for years.Have fun with em' sounds like he really hooked ya' up.
-Kreep-
Sweet! Any pics? I had a '58 Caddy Miller Meteor Hearse with '59 fins grafted in when I was in high school (My auto body project) I loved that car but my Ex-girlfriend made me sell it. :roll:

Back