ATTN - TIME TO CHILL ON POLICING FORUM

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey everybody....looks like I need to set something straight on these forum rules.

1. The forum has an Admin (me) and a group of Moderators.... (cman, MarkM, Uncle Stretch, CCR, & Hooch).

2. In the event that you see a post that breaks forum rules, please flag it or contact a moderator.

I appreciate everyone's willingness to uphold the rules and make sure everyone else follows the rules, but what I don't need is people who are not moderators or Admins correcting people in their posts. Nine times out of ten this is going to come off wrong and the person who started the thread is probably going to get upset. My goal is for a moderator to contact the person via PM and alert them to the problem with their post.

I don't want to run someone off just because they posted a for sale ad without a photo...it's okay, the world will not come to an end. If this situation does come up, flag it or contact a moderator and it will be taken care of. Unfortunately this has come up several times since the new rules were set in place and I blame myself for not being more specific on how I wanted to handle things.

Let's try to keep it friendly here and try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. :wink:

Thanks!

Back