Balance help new bikerider

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
of course you'll need a bicycle with hand brakes to do this properly.

The balance bike I built for my son has no brakes, he just puts his feet down to stop. It's amazing how quickly the body takes over to balance on that bike. I've had to do no holding onto the seat and running beside him, I just gave him the bike and watched. Very cool.

yoothgeye said:
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
of course you'll need a bicycle with hand brakes to do this properly.

The balance bike I built for my son has no brakes, he just puts his feet down to stop. It's amazing how quickly the body takes over to balance on that bike. I've had to do no holding onto the seat and running beside him, I just gave him the bike and watched. Very cool.
augh cool good for him but i find myself using the brakes often.

yoothgeye said:
wolfy said:
augh cool good for him but i find myself using the brakes often.

Good, I just didn't give him the option. haha
What happens when he flies down a hill and does a barrel roll? :lol: How the heck can this make to pages but the rollfast my sister found in a bike has 0 replys :(

Could make 3 pages any post now. :p
I expect that even more than normally, some old bikes will fly under the radar right now, Rat Rod's plates came in! 8)

Oh yeah, I think there's some kinda "build-off" thingy going on, too. :mrgreen: :lol:

deorman said:
Could make 3 pages any post now. :p
I expect that even more than normally, some old bikes will fly under the radar right now, Rat Rod's plates came in! 8)

Oh yeah, I think there's some kinda "build-off" thingy going on, too. :mrgreen: :lol:
LoL thats probobly why :mrgreen:

Back