BARN TRIP #2 (It gets better!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
While I was out on my weekend hunt for whatever else I could waste my check on, I figured it was time to check back in with this old lady with the barn I got my last batch of bikes from. She was joyed to have us back and had even more surprises. :D

It looks like all the barn dust and bird poo has preserved a lot of the chrome, paint, decals, etc. it looks like its all salvageable.

SO,

I got these grips for a super fair price. (She likes to bundle :mrgreen: )
1965 Esso Grips

And some cool Red Rocket-L grips- dont know what year

Murray Jet Fire X64- cool 24 inch bike

And this old Women's Huffman

WHAT KIND OF BADGE IS THIS?

Nice riding Schwinn Heavy Duti

Could be a nice match to my Grandpa's American

Pretty good bike day overall, I'd say

And then as if the day was winding down, she took us to the other barn to see if there was any interest in this... :shock: UH YES
50 Ford Club Coupe

it looks like 20 years ago the lady's dad put a 5.0 and all the running gear in it out of a mustang, and she said the last time it ran was probably 3-4 years ago. Then she told me to make her an offer.....

Its gonna be fun tearing into all this

UHH I want that bad ford ShoeBox ..... :shock: 8)

Rafael

That badge may be a registration plate. Any city or county around there match up with E.G.R.?

Wildcat said:
That badge may be a registration plate. Any city or county around there match up with E.G.R.?

Im thinking it stand for "East Grand Rapids" in Michigan

And as far as the Old Ford, I made her an offer and hopefully I'm the new owner :)
Under the hood didn't look all that great, its just a fuel injected 5.0 out of like an 85 mustang, but its functional, and it probably will run better than that old flathead. If anything, I might do a little interior work(mexican blanket), and put aluminum heads and a cam in it.
Plus, it'd look good cruisin' with Grandpa's Mercury- This picture doesnt do this car justice. It usually has hubcaps and skirts

and Mike and Frank can come buy it all :D

:x That badge/Tag is most certainly an old East Grand Rapids license. I would love to have it if you are willing to part with it. I live in E.G.R. and have an old Schwinn that it would look great on.

Latest posts

Back