Beast Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am now on the lookout for a rear fender for this project. Ebay is touchy, don't want to spend a lot for a fender that won't fit. Most that look close are pricey and others don't give enough info to make a good size judgment.

Guess I need to find an old shop and see if they have some fenders and just try and see if I can find one.

Also going more in the old school matt black and red wheels look. Once I locate a fender and get it fitted and ready. Frame, fork tubes, fender will be matt black. Will have some real old school pin stripping done on fender for that old school hot rod feel.

Starting to get excited again about this project. Just hope I can find this darn fender.

Dig this bike! Have you thought about trying a place like Harbor Freight or Northern Tool or Tractor supply for trailer fenders?
These are all at Northern Tool
fc40e9e4fa07c255c2345eabd1beb2f1.jpg

9bfd909a992880727a6af7c11f40e631.jpg

3df1deee1c7924f5ac4c7decc770a2fa.jpg

Good luck brother!
Cheers,
Dr. T

Been really busy with work over summer and didn't get much done to chopper. It does have color and I found a fender. Can't remember the company, google fat bike fender and it should come up.

Here is a short video from the last bicycle fest attended. 30 seconds in. Also check out Bikes at the Ballfield. They got some pics also. Still riding it. Gets a lot of "cool bike" comments.

It's a blast!

Latest posts

Back