Been A While

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been on here. Since May. :oops: Forgive me! I was really busy fixin my house up and selling it and moving out to the country to a new house. Now I have some property(compared to the city) and some room to work on all my projects. With the cold weather and snow making itself comfortable around here, I see no better time to start one of my project bikes, along with the ongoing hotrod project and my recent truck purchase that needs an alltitude adjustment.

Anyway, it's great to be back and look forward to gettin back up to speed with everyones projects.

Welcome back, I found that I got into a lot of big projects living in the country when I had land, but I never had a place to ride my bike, living in the city is what started my bicycle revival.

Ya, totally. Bigger projects for sure, which is fine. And definately no paths to ride on but I'm only about 5 minutes from a small town which I can take my bikes in to ride the streets but I have yet to do that.

Back