BEST TRICK CONTEST?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went riding with some buddys today, on bmx, and i got home still in bmx mode and was messing arond on my cruiser doing little bunny hop tricks and my friend was takeing a few pictures and it made me chuckle seeing a trick on a beach cruiser so it gave me the idea to post a best trick thread, anyone think it would be a good idea?

bike2112 said:
Thats me and that is 10 humans. No Ramp. Flat bunny hop.

IMG.jpg

Did you make it :?:

My list of tricks include
- bunny hop (from curb)
- pathetic wheelie
- pathetic peg manual / wheelie
- fat man doing curb endo

I'll see if I can get someone to take a pic for amusement purposes :mrgreen:

i ride a lot of bmx so i have some tricks but doing them on a beach cruiser is gonna be a challenge!

look ma' no hands
IMG_4625_zps3dff7685.jpg

and a few bmx photos

l_zps71743671.jpg

this one was taken by a bored paparazzi in Los Angeles CA i landed it and was riding by and he stopped me and asked for my email i was pumped

beast_zpsb8b937d3.jpg

I still school lots of yungins! I can still pull boomerangs, bunny hop pretty high, what you kids call them, steam rollers? old trick rolling! That's what I got for freestyle, old tricks rolling, but I ditched whiplashes, tail whips of any kind, last time my knee got involved, that's when i was 35. I rode vert untill then as well, just lost intrest, smoke too much working and working.....no time.
Wheelies, I can manual anything, before I destroyed her Giant e-bike I maunualed that 70# slug. Like trying to lean back past a fat girls weight on the handlebars.
I will get pictures, soon, been doing balence seminars with my kids, buy is getting a MCS Stinger the 18th for his birthday, we will have to learn handle bar control that day.

bike2112 said:
radryan said:
look ma' no hands
IMG_4625_zps3dff7685.jpg

and a few bmx photos

l_zps71743671.jpg

this one was taken by a bored paparazzi in Los Angeles CA i landed it and was riding by and he stopped me and asked for my email i was pumped

beast_zpsb8b937d3.jpg

Huge props. That last one is a killer shot. Are you tailwhipping off the ledge???
ya i am tailwhiping the lede, thats my favorite trick took me forever to learn

forumbomber6.jpg

No footed peace sign wheelie, Laguna cruiser.

camfixedeyes.jpg

Fence ride, very old school bmx, '70 Rollfast Scoot.

My son Cam is the stunt rider.

Back