Bike Builds....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just looking at the builds section and was thinking, there is so much talent here and such a good bunch of peeps
for the most part.. :lol: It would be pretty cool if we could meet once a year .. and just show up with parts and bikes
and build as a group. and I know it would be hard for everyone but even maybe get a group together from your local
area .. or your state if you will build bikes! the bikes could be auctioned off to raise money for the site.. or for memeber
support or what ever... but I think as a collective we could come up with some pretty scary stuff

we should have met at the end of burning man .. they leave 100's of bikes behind every year... plus steve needs a reason
to have another vacation and maybe we can teach uncle stretch to share... get him to bring out his bender. :roll:
I pick on uncle strech sometimes.. but only cause he is older than me and I think I can out run him.

I dont drink... but I was looking at cameron's post for a build he was doing .. I like the style . he aways builds a nice bike..
then got to thinking about it... it would be cool to bring bunch of different peeps together.. dump a pile of parts..
and see what we come up with ...

Yeah Henry you should have seen me when I was young. :wink: I hurt so bad since
this shop fiasco that I'm doing good to walk. I have almost all my muscles hurting.
Some I remember and a few I don't. :shock:

Back